Sunday, October 28, 2007

FIRST DAY OF WORK

its the start of my first day of work
well, im back working at bugis street
AGAIN~!
though my job aint that bad,
but my colleagues dont seem
to talk much.
all i know about them are their names
and that they are all Malaysians
no misunderstandings
i dont have anything against malaysians.
they are all very stern looking and strict
in terms of expressions.

around 2 plus joyce came to visit and check up on mi
she bought mi green tea just as i was thirsty
thanks alot (=
co-incidentally,
jeslyn was working just beside my shop
finally i din feel that bored.
felt better with some familiar faces

after work i got my pay and went off to 7-11
waited for joyce and jeslyn as they told mi to do so
also dunno why. LOL
chit-chatted outside 7-11 awhile and we went off.
joyce was blaming me for not going to plush's Halloweens night
sorry, i was too tired to club today.
next time sure got chance ok (=

i really want this job to be stable
at least a few months for mi to save up.
though life is gonna be a little different,
but this is what i wanted; to be able to earn
and live on myself
rather than depending on others.
CHEERS~
THANKS JOYCE FOR THE JOB OFFER (=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home