Monday, November 26, 2007

i really wanna find someone to talk to
i feel troubled
i feel lonely
it feels like i have lost everyone
imma screw up
work was really stress
im being pushed around everyday
but i cant vent out my frustrations
and theres no one around mi
im tired
my health is failing
im falling apart
i just need to release
release all the stress
i don rmb when was the last time
i really smiled from my heart

why is everyone so far away from mi
why ah why ah?
till now i have been helping others with their problems
but then i realised im the one that needs help
im not saying that im weak
but everyone needs to have people, friends beside
them once in a while right?
no matter how strong u are
no one is perfect
all i wanted was someone to really listen to me
to hear my feelings and cheer mi up
thats all i want
why isnt there anyone that bothered about my absence?
why why?
am i just so insignificant?



im all worn out..............................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home