Tuesday, November 13, 2007

what more can i say?
what more can i do?
ur just walking further and further away
and yet im right here,
waiting for u to turn back
after reading ur blog,
my heart simply broke
though i dunno what really happened,
it was too hard to look
i followed my instincts all the way here
everything ended up back to square 1.
ur just no longer here anymore
i cant even find ur shadow
as selfish as i am,
i still wanna wish u well
wish u luck
hope that he will appreciates u like i do
looking at u turning ur back
and walking away from my sight,
i feel a sharp pain
and its a wound that can never be healed.....



my tears trickled down as i was looking at ur blog
and as i was typing this down.......
take care my love.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home