Saturday, December 1, 2007

im broke~~~!!!
supposedly to get my pay yesterday after work
cause its my last day. but my supervisor told me
the boss can only issue my pay next week.......
then while me and my colleagues were heading home,
one of the bouncers said that his pay was also dragged
for like a few weeks. whats worse is that next week
plush wont be opening AT ALL!
SO HOW THE FUCK AM I GONNA GET MY PAY NEXT WEEK?!
apparently we were discussing this issue and the bouncer
said that the boss is obviously facing budget problems
what kind of problems i dont think i can say it out yet
but now the problem is that i can only get my pay in probably 2 week time
zzzzzz.... oh god how am i gonna survive with $0 and 0 cent?
and its not like i din inform them that im quitting.
i did a week earlier and my supervisor said that she will settle my pay this week
forget it... its not as if i havent been in this situation before
anyway since when things have gone smoothly for me
this is just another small obstacle for me to overcome
but i feel bad though cause i promised some of my friends that i will return them
the money i owed them by this week. when i told them my pay was dragged
they werent very happy about it. im really sorry guys. ):

after hearing about those problems, my colleague decided to quit soon
and he is going back to his previous job and he intend to intro me that job too
cause he says imma helpful guy.. haha.. he says everyone was like bossy
cause he is a new guy and im the only friendly one. thanks thanks.. im touched really.. (:
its just not my personality to be bossy.. cause i know how it feels..
ok lah we were gossiping about some of the staff there lah
HAHA.. but we only talking about facts lah..



sorry to my debtors.. i will try to return all the money soon.. hope u guys understand my situation
and give mi some time..


steph jie: thanks alot jie.. raelly appreciate ur care and concern.. u should take care of yourself too
and strife towards ur dreams.. didi is always here to support u.. love ya jie (:

daniel: i miss u lah!! ur birthday is coming and we shall celebrate.. dont get too stress for ur exams ok
study hard and u will do well.. i believe in ur abilities.. good luck bro (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home