Tuesday, February 17, 2009

YOU ARE MY BEAUTIFUL VALENTINE~~

I LOVE YOU BABY~

Baby, i know that we have really been going through alot recently.

we kept arguing about the same thing over and over.

Im sorry that im always the one that started all of it.

but by now u should know me,

im not someone that will keep my feelings.

When i love u, I will say it out loud,

when i don like what u did, i will nag.

These past 2 weeks u really almost make me crazy.

Ur past, just let it go.

need to learn to move forward already.

treasure the things that is in front of u,

and not always look back at the old ones.

Some day u might lose it and even regret it.

The post previously was to let u feel how i felt when i read ur blog.

im sorry for doing that.

Cause i was really disappointed, really heart-broken.

Baby, let us go through every obstacle there is still ahead of us,

and i can assure u that u will not fall as long as im standing by ur side.

Baby, I Love You....
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home