Saturday, November 3, 2007

another friday at plush
but unlike other days,
today i din enjoy myself
guess many of my friends know why
and sorry to everyone that i caused
so much unhappiness
thanks for being there for me. (:

havent ate anything for 2 days
and my gastric is killing me.
food just dont appear on my mind right now.

i've been a total jerk lately.
my attitude just got the better of me
and in the process i may lose someone
important to me.
that was not how i wanted things to end,
but when shit happens there really isnt
anything i can do about it.
i just wanna apologise for my rudeness
guess good things dont last forever.
sadness, heart-broken, jealousy and anger
all at the same time.
this teach a lesson to us all
'when u found someone that is important to u,
cherish them with everything u have.
cause when u lose them,
the pain is really unbearable.'


i just wanna let u know
that whoever arms ur in
i will be standing right here
on the same spot,
waiting for u.....

love is selfish,
love is blind,
but when u do love someone,
everything u do,
that person will just keep appearing in ur mind.

i put our picture as my wallpaper
cuz whenever i wake up and turn on my com,
seeing our picture just puts a smile on my face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home