Thursday, December 13, 2007

i just wanna get my life back
i dont need anything special
just what normal humans need.
nothing went well ever since my mum passed away
first it was the mental torture,
then it comes to financial problems,
after that my whole family was wrecked
my uncles and aunt fighting over my mum's inheritance.
my dad started lying to me and blah blah blah~~~
all this shit never ends.
its not that i wanna get involved,
but i just got caught into the situation without even knowing.


i just wanna go back study, get a part time job to go with it. thats it.
i don wan a gf to suffer along with me now
instead i prefer doing things alone.
though now im working things are still going wrong
so i just have to make it right.
people that looked down on me, go ahead. i don give a FUCK.
at least i have the courage to take what life is throwing at me.


a new year is arriving and yet somehow i still feel the same.
a new year normally means a new start,
but to me it just means new challenges, obstacles for me to overcome.
Someday, if possible, i would like to leave this place, to a new world
to create my own path of hopes and dreams.
that is my dream, my ambition.
sometimes to win a game u need to play it SMART, instead of playing HARD.
well, everyone will eventually find out the path they seek to walk.
good luck~




mum, i still miss u dearly. visit me in my dreams once in a while, cuz it will surely brighten up my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home