Tuesday, January 22, 2008

now early in the morning i start blogging liao loh. lol. cause my baby now at my house studying so don wanna disturb her so blog abit. :)
ok im now attached to my lovely baby jeannie. shocked right. hurhur. i know its a bit sudden but time will eventually tell everything.
these few days i have been spending some quality time with her and im glad i have been accepted. even though knowing my situations and everything. hope that this would be a stable r/s :)

i haven slept for the whole day can. lol. cause when baby reached home ytd after work, she said that she got the date for her exams schedule wrong, she thought it was on the 24th but when she double checked, it was actually on the 22nd, which is today! then she say cant sleep loh. must study all the way till her exam time. i felt so sorry for her and worried so i told her that i also don wanna sleep, accompany her till she go for her exams. though both of us were really tired by around 6 am but no choice, she gotta study and knowing that she is going through all this, of cuz i cant sleep also. then she called me and said that she wanted to come over to my place to study and later go her school is also nearer, which is SP lah.
i almost fell asleep while waiting for her so quickly gulp up 3 cups of coffee to keep me awake. haha. around 8+ she arrived and seriously speaking, im just so attracted by her eyes. so till now still awake and waiting for time to pass and baby is busy studying and a bit panicking. lol.

ok i gotta go and entertain her a bit. she look so sian liao. so go cheer her up. don worry lah baby. im sure ur able to pull this through. im always here for u my love :). u will always have me by ur side. love u my sweetheart.... ciaoz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home