Friday, December 28, 2007

im feeling damn moody today
why? cuz im feeling lonely
is that a stupid reason?
well to me its not
try spending a week doing
everything alone and
not talking to anyone
u will know how it feels

im too insignificant to even
have people thinking bout me
"did i do something wrong
to make my friends upset?"
i often ask myself that
and all the "why this? why that?"
i feel like screaming..
i miss my buddies
those whom i know for so many years
those that used to treat me like family

i know, i did some stupid things in the past
that cause them to despise me
thats why i wanna amend my mistakes
to make up to them, to cherish them
am i too late? cuz when i look around,
i seem to be standing alone
why are people given chances but not me?
i mentioned in my post how much i cherish them
then i realised, they are all gone.....

try walking on the streets, alone,
and bump into someone u know
and they will ask "where are u going?"
or "what u doing here?"
i always have to come up with stupid reasons
like "oh, im meeting up my friends"
or "im on my way home"
then have to siam that place already
i just cant lift up my courage and say
"im just walking around alone"
they would maybe just think
"wa he no friends izzit?"
ok i know its stupid lah
but really these kinda thoughts
will run through ur mind loh
i feel so happy when i meet up
my friends once in a while
and would go home smiling
at the end of the day
but most of the times.....
well i will stop lah
enough nonsense from me.

to those reading friends,
im not thinking too much
today i having mood swing ah
so a bit rubbish
i know i will get used to being alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home