Monday, February 4, 2008

So in Love with U~~~~

back again, but i will just blog about what happened these 2 days. the rest of it just kinda having a hard time with the memory thing.
these 2 days really sux for me and my baby miss NEO. cuz quarrel wad... whats the worst thing a couple can have? heard some uncanning rumors about my baby from pple that are too immature to think for anything but themselves. think thats gonna spoil us? HELL NO!! it will just bond us together even tighter then before. baby was so pissed off when she was accused of such things and got realllllyyyyy MADDDDD........ Im sorry baby for having any doubts in you. let those hypocritical assholes say what thy want, but sooner or later i will get back at ya. hope a dog fucking poop on u while its taking a walk. or just maybe someone will push u down the mrt track and run u over. baby and i will go through anything together. BABY, I LOVE YOU~~~

no one can be trusted nowadays, absolutely NO ONE!!! i have so fucking many FAKERS around me. pple trying to act thy are being helpful and friendly but u never how many knives are thy holding behind their backs. that is i have decided to clear myself of those pple. i will still stick to those i can trust, though there is one thing i will definitely have to do to avoid those DAMN MOTHERFUCKERS...... STOP CLUBBING!!! YES NO MORE CLUBBING FOR ME.. unless its with my buddies and my love. (:

ok im out, gotta go meet my darling baby now. GOSH, i miss her so much.. ciaoz~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home