Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Its 8am now,

and i cant seem to fall asleep.

maybe because i am losing someone so special,

someone whom i can finally love so much in my heart.

I know sometimes my temper gets the better of me.

but why i am always so flared up is because i care.

I don want both of us to have any regrets.

I want whats best for us in the future.

But i guess u really dunno what my intentions are.

all along u think that im nagging at u,

and shut off everything i say.

If its really so hard for u,

i wont force u anymore.

I hate telling people to do things unwillingly.

U still love him, continue loving him.

perhaps he truly is the one for u and im not.

its not that i don wanna wait,

its because i have seen nothing from u so far.

i cant tell if u really are in love with me ?

i cant tell if u really can commit yourself ?

u say that i don trust u,

so far what have u really done to make me do that ?

so far its all just words but no action.

And honestly, the things that im asking for is not

very hard to accomplish.

Things are actually very simple,

but u choose to make it complicated.

Never mind. it doesnt matter anymore.

at least u let me experienced the love

i thought i could never have. Thanks.

U were someone very important to me,

i dunno how long i will take to get over u seriously.

its gonna be harder than my past r/s.

i wanna hear your voice,

i wanna see u so bad,

that i cant even go to sleep without thinking about u.

i pray everyday, and hope things would be fine,

i guess everything was just wishful thinking

Good luck to u,

and Take care..............................





MY LOVE........................ MY BABY................




Fate brought us together, but destiny do us apart......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home