Sunday, May 3, 2009

Billy Bombers

These pictures were taken quite some time when baby and i went for movies and dinner at Billy Bombers. Food there are EXPENSIVE ! But i think the portion is worth the price fo'sure. Bloated.... Haha.

Watched 17 AGAIN. NICEeeeeeee. :D
Zac Afron IS FREAKISHLYYYYY CUTE ! LOLOL !
Not that i sound gay, im sure those who have seen the movie would agree.


Who is this freak with the freaking long hair ?!?!?!?!


Happy Boy ! :D


if only my eyes were this big. Haha.



Where is my food ?!?! Grumpy....




I like this picture. Niceeee




Our food finally arrived. Baby's steak was awesome


You are simply adorable my love.




I enjoyed every moment spent with you. What can i say, i wish i could spend days like this with you everyday. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home