Tuesday, March 24, 2009

after our last conversation that ended everything,
i teared badly so i went to a park near my house area
to get some fresh air.
i kept wondering why,
was it because of me ?
was i too anxious ?
did i do something wrong to deserve this ?
well, some questions are better left un-answered.
i guess these few days will be a good time to spend alone.
no one is gonna ask me out anyway.
i never felt this since my broke up with cherlyn.
but at least now i have gotten stronger,
i read her blog saying that i don understand how u feel.
well, maybe i don.
u wont even let me in ur heart for me to understand.
now i hope time will heal everything.
or maybe for a miracle to happen.
something like u decided to take up the challenge ? lol.
that would have been nice.
but i don think u will anyway.
ur stuck in ur dark world,
i tried to pull u out.
but u refused.
So long my love....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home