Friday, May 15, 2009

First Month

First is always the best, the sweetest, most memorable moments, the happiest and of course, time travels the fastest. Though 15 is the official day, nonetheless we have been together for a month plus now. From adding you in facebook, to chatting with you on msn and talking to you on the phone. Your first kiss, those sweetest moments. We had our fair share of problems and differences. But lets put that all aside now. I have the utmost confidence that we can make things work. My only regret is that i always let my temper gets the best out of me. I always try to change you but now i realise that its those imperfections that makes you perfect.

Today is our first month, sorry i don have any surprises for you my love, how i wish im rich as hell. How i wish im the son of lee xian long. Then i can buy you all the diamonds you want. LOL. =x
But i know there are things money cant buy, you have proven to me how important i am to you. Of course i hope this feeling will last. I honestly havent felt this love for quite sometime from someone. Why you are different is because you prove yourself to me, you've showed me how much you love me. And i will do the same everyday. I really thank you, my baby, my love. I will treasure this moment forever.


I LOVE YOU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home