Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Sporty day and 85 market !

It was a tiring yet fun day for me. Early in the morning woke up for basketball at woodlands with Daniel and his campmates. Only played for awhile and the scotching sun almost melted me. Its been so long since i felt this heat.
Went back to my apartment for a quick wash-up after that and off to Alvin's condo for swimming.

After all that work-out, off to one of my favourite places for dinner, 85 market. Missed that place so freaking much ! Food there are still awesome. Been its loyal fan since young. :))




Happy and Tired. Haha.





3 hungry wolves.


Hes getting sleepy as well. LOL.



So candid.


I guess there are many loyal supporters besides me.


Daniel the NIGGRO. 'Sup \m/


Sorry for being a grumpy and kiddy boy when im tired baby. Lol. And thanks for everything.
P.S : I Love You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home