Sunday, November 4, 2007

sorry dad

initially i was going town to meet up vanessa
but while on my way i realised that my dad was hospitalized
so i told van i couldnt meet her.
sorry bout that.

apparently my dad was hospitalized
cuz he fell down during work and
hurt his head and knee.
doctor said there wasnt any serious injuries
and he should be able to discharge tml.

but, while looking at my dad lying
on the hospital bed,
i felt worried and concern about him.
to say the truth,
i used to hate my dad
abandoning my mum and myself.
to me, the moment he left the house
i told myself that my dad was dead.
tsk
after my mum passed away
things between us got even worse
we quarreled the moment we start a conversation
we dont understand each other
as father and son.
to put it simply
whenever we start quarreling,
it would be like hercules VS hades
and thunderstorm everywhere.

but im trying to change all that
things seems to get better
between us.
we dont quarrel anymore
and im happy about it.
we should respect each other
cuz the both of us are
trying to struggle for survival,
to live by each day without
any troubles happening.

in fact now i respect my dad
more and more each day
he is strong man.
even when we are facing hardships,
he is still living happily
and never complaining.
and thanks dad for the valuable lesson. (:


DAD I APOLOGIZED FOR NOT BEING A GOOD SON
AND I HOPE U WILL RECOVER SOON
U STILL OWE MI MONEY HOR!!!
HAHA.



"in life not everything can go the way u wanted
especially love,
love is something that needs time to nourish
and when the time is right,
naturally u and her will be together.
whats important is not the end results
but the process thats makes a person feel so sweet"

THANKS DAD FOR THE ADVICE (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home