Monday, February 4, 2008

these few days out with daniel and leon to shop for their CNY clothes. and i have to say see them buying so many stuffs makes me so tempted.... =( but too bad. thy are the ones that have the money. hurhur~~
but of course i did saw things that i like and planning to buy already. too many can!
so i will just put them in my wishlist instead. probably will get them after CNY? or after i start working to save up.


WISHLIST:
1)LV leather wallet($595)
2)ARMANI JEANS buckle belt($265)
3)ARMANI JEANS T-shirt($235)
4)PORTER ahoulder bag($300+)
5)PUMA brown and golden canvas(dunno pricing yet)
6)converse ragged canvas($139)
7)FRED PARRY polo T($149)
8)FOSSIL metallic black watch($153)
9)AGNES B dog tags($95)
10)TOPMAN jerseys($16 each)
11)BLACK LABELS t shirts(ranging from $32.90 to $69.90)
12)REVOLTAGE teal colored T shirt($49.90)
13)MORE SKINNY JEANS BUT ALWAYS CANT FIND THE ONES I LIKE!!
14)NEW URBAN MALE black and red havanas($49.90)

ok i know its too many and the pricings are almost out of my range. thats why i will start saving up. don blame me for having such a long list cuz i REALLY HAVE TOO LIMITED AMOUNT OF CLOTHES! my wardrobe needs my attention!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home