Thursday, May 21, 2009

You call yourself a friend ?

Seriously, really ????
You refer to me as your best friend ? Tell me from the bottom of your heart. I was really kinda disappointed. Your birthday, and i wasnt even invited ?! If anyone thinks that im kickin a big fuss over this, i want you guys to think again, what if someone who regards YOU as their best friend din even invite you to their birthdays ? You may come up with reasons like, you lost your hp or you lost your contacts so you couldnt contact me. HELLOOOOOO..... The people that appeared at your birthday, none of them have my contact number ???? And here i THOUGHT you din celebrate your birthday AT ALL because your chalet was cancelled. Then i read someone's blog post about your birthday celebration, i was real disappointed. All along you refer me as your "best friend". Well, don say such strong words when you dont mean it. I take true friends seriously. Maybe you FORGET to text or call me, then since you can FORGET about me, don refer me as your best friend. Because from my understandings, i definitely wont FORGET to invite my best friends to my birthday celebration, be it big or small. I want my true friends to be by my side when i cut that cake or enjoy my day. When i saw those photos, even friends that are not close to you are there ! And i don even know about this ?! LOLOL !! Really thanks "FRIEND". You have SO many friends around you, so i don think you need another "friend" like me to stick around. You may think that im being over-sensitive, immature, kicking up a big fuss. You might even say "Its not even a celebration loh". But this was what i felt. Because to me, You were a great friend, i treated you like my sister, like family. When both of us needed someone to talk to, we were always there for each other. We basically know everything about each other.

And one last thing, if you don understand why i have to post all these, then you don understand me at all. So long, my "FRIEND"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a passerby here.
Thou I don't know everything, yet I can't help but to agree with you, maybe because I've been through similar things, or maybe worse. And after reading your entry, I do feel that you've every right to be angry cos you do have very strong ground/standing point.

There are times that you confidently think that xxx is your best friend and so are you to him/her. However, somehow there are times/things/incidents to prove otherwise, or at least, to make you doubt everything. And you'll find yourself being a fool, a clown. You'd feel that you're hurt so deep, and the wound is bleeding like it will never stop. Every single memory seems to be mocking at you, what an ironic.

Yet these are parts and parcels of life. Forgive and forget - easy to say, hard to do. Still, learn from it and not do the same things (to hurt) to your true, cherish love ones.

Life ain't a bed of roses, cheer up :)

May 25, 2009 at 12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home