Wednesday, February 20, 2008

HAPPY 1ST MONTHSARY TO WITH MY BABY JEANNIE! :D


i can only say that this month has been one hell of a roller coaster ride for me and baby. sorry for my hot temper and sensitive-ness. i know i havent been the best bf u had so far, perhaps even the worst. hurhur. but i promise you that once we settle down, things will be much better. and thank u my love for enduring all the hardships with me. thanks for accepting my everything, and thanks for doing so much for me. i know that coming down to jurong is so GOD-DAMN-FAR for u. haha. i really appreciate for all u have done. and i will do my best for u too. and lastly, thanks for showering me with all ur love that no one has ever shown me before. we still have a long and tough journey ahead of us and we will definitely go through it together. I LOVE YOU MY BABY~~ :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home