Friday, May 22, 2009


Gotta give back Jilia due to my allergies. )):
My face and body freaking burst out with bumps and rashes. Now i gotta go for facial and treatment. I feel sad for Jilia. Shes still a pup and yet she gotta move around so much. I really wanna keep her. But Baby girl and i thought that maybe we were too impulsive. First, we got no time to take care of her. Though there are others living in my house, but apparently no one is willing to help. Tsk. And moreover, shes still just a pup, so we gotta give her every attention possible, which i wont have time to do that. And i suck at this. Im an impatient ASS. Whenever she poops on the floor or bite the newspaper, i get flared up and spank her. :P
And whenever baby stays over at my place, we dont really have any alone time because all our attention will be on Jilia. Im sorry about her baby. I promise we will get a dog once we are stable enough alright ? ((:
Im sorry Jilia, mummy and i are gonna miss you.
I had dinner at baby's place with her family earlier. I felt so warm-hearted, i felt, so good. Its been sooooooooo long since i had a family dinner. Well, i don have a mother, and my dad...... People that are close to me knows about my r/s with my father so, ya. Just sitting at the table, having a nice home-cooked dinner and talking and laughing at the dinner table. Prolly is nothing for someone who was brought up in a normal family, but to me, i felt so loving. The last time me and my family had dinner together was 10 years old. 11 years already eh.......
Anyway, i am planning to move in with baby as soon as i turn 21. She is more than happy to welcome me and im really glad she agreed. Hope her parents agrees too. Happy to have you by my side darling. Happy happy happy with my life now. ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home