Thursday, February 21, 2008

i feel so remorseful,
feel like such a lowlife,
and the lousiest bf ever!
why cant i just do the
most basic thing a guy should?
cuz im just tired?
thats the lousiest excuse ever!
i feel so regretful of
what i did this morning.
besides apologising i know
that whatever i do,
i cant make it up to baby.
i can only say how much she
mean to me and how much i
love her.
but i don think thats gonna
help or change anything
that i have done. sigh~~

from now on, i swear to myself
i will become a better man,
be the right kinda bf for her.
im getting a job soon and i
will work hard. i will do
anything in my power to make
sure that our r/s is on the
right track. she make me feel
i can do anything.
she supported me along the way
and for her i wanna prove myelf.
i know i can do it. cuz my love
for her is just so deep that
words cant even explain.

i hope u will forgive me baby :(:(:(:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home