Sunday, February 24, 2008

everyones gotta move on in live.
thats what keeps us growing and
leaning from mistakes and past
experiences.
looking back at what i was back
then and now, is what keeps me
going forward.
million thanks to friends and buddies :)
without them probably everything would
have been terrible.
but friends do come and go
and i do miss those that have gone.
those that were so dearly close yet
out of sudden they just vanish.
do any of them bear grudges of my
past mistakes? perhaps they do.
any stupidity cause im here now
to apologise. not cuz i feel guilty.
is i think i owe u guys one.

now moving on to my career and studies.
i'll be doing what i have always wanted to,
and i think lifes gonna be happier this way.
my loves always there, supporting me.
a million thanks never gonna be enough
to show my appreciation and love for her :)
looking towards wonderful days ahead with her.
thanks and i love u so much my baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home